Recipe: Tabbouleh Salad with Lamb Koftas
Recipe by Chef Dale Sniffen
- 100gm Mint leaves, washed, dried, chopped
- 200gm Italian Parsley, washed, dried, chopped
- 10 Spring onions chopped
- 4 Punnets grape tomato, chopped, water gently squeezed out
- 250gm Fire roasted capsicum, drained, chopped
- 100gm Dried cranberry
- 100gm Greek feta small diced
- 250gm Cooked Brown Rice & Barley
- Lemon Dressing (blend vigorously) store @ room tem
- 50ml lemon juic
- 100ml Extra Virgin Olive oi
- 2 teaspoon White Condimento Vinegar
Combine all the salad ingredients together, add lemon dressing.
Serve with grilled lamb chops, or kofta kebabs from Creative Meats.