- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 red onion, finely chopped
- 3 crushed cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp mild curry blend, toasted
- 500gm Fresh broad beans, steamed for 10 min
- 4 carrots, grated
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tbsp olive oil for the dressing
- sea salt & white pepper
- 250gm feta cheese
- 1kg Marinated Rolled Lamb of Leg
Caramelise red onions in olive oil for 15 minutes, add garlic and spice, cook out for 10 minutes, set aside to cool completely. Build salad by adding broad beans, grated carrots and coriander, toss well. Whip up dressing with lemon juice, olive oil and seasoning, mix through salad, serve with crumbled feta cheese.
Serve with slow cooked marinated Rolled Lamb from the butchers and toasted flat bread.